Photography Guidelines for Professional and Novice Photographers
- You are welcome to take photos (no drones permitted) on the the farm during REGULAR business hours. No one is allowed on the property before or after business hours without a special appointment.
- Novice and professional photographers must purchase a Season Photography Pass from Helene’s Hilltop Orchard. Passes are $50.00 per season and allow for the photographer to host photo sessions at Helene's Hilltop Orchard. Photo sessions include but are not limited to: senior, engagement, family, graduation, wedding, commercial, fashion, advertisement and promotion. This pass is for use by the photographer named on the pass and may not be shared with anyone else.
- Upon arrival to the orchard for the first session of the season, the photographer must purchase a photography pass.
- Everyone over the age of 2, entering the Barnyard Play Area, Sunflower Field, Apple Orchards, and Pumpkin Patches will need to purchase a “Pick & Play” Barnyard pass for $7.50+ tax per person over the age of 2 or have a current year “Pick & Play Season Pass”. This includes anyone assisting the photographer and the photographer themselves.
- Photography is allowed only in areas of the farm that are open to the public. Please note that different parts of the farm are open at different times. You must be finished by our closing time.
- We are a farm first; we want to honor and respect the land and the crops we are growing. Please help us do that by respecting the natural environment and the crops we are growing.
- Please supervise all children at all times
- All props must be carried to your photoshoot location and must be removed upon departure.
- Please clean up any litter and deposit it in the trash cans.
- No vehicles are allowed under any circumstances.
- All photography should be family friendly in nature.
- Please be courteous and polite to all visitors and customers; you may NOT close or block areas off to customers during photo shoots.
- Our staff is NOT responsible for directing clients to your photo shoot location. Make sure your clients have your cell phone so they can contact YOU upon arrival.
- Helene's Hilltop Orchard assumes no responsibility for loss, theft, or damage to any equipment or belongings.
- If you wish to enter the orchard before or after business hours, you must make an appointment in advance. We will attempt to schedule staff to be on-site and an additional $200.00 per hour, payable by cash or credit card will be charged to grant the appointment. Please call Olivia at 715-351-1207 to schedule an appointment.
- All farm policies must be followed. You must remain in designated open areas, and pay for any fruit you pick. Please do not climb trees, waste fruit, litter, or act in any unsafe manner.