1. Come Early and Plan to Stay Several Hours
Open Tuesday - Sunday 10am - 6pm. Expect to spend 2-4 hours at the farm as there are many activities to do including apple picking, pumpkin picking, pedal carts, wagon rides, cow train rides, jumping pad, farm animals and the barn yard play area. Pay attention to the Packer schedule, many times we are less busy during the game.
2. Order Bakery ahead of time
We don't want to disappoint you. All of our bakery is made and baked by us, we do run out of product, as we can only physically do so much. Call us 24 hours in advance (during the week) and place your bakery order to guarantee that we will have it ready when you visit. On weekends, please utilize our drive-through service and place orders online.
Some activities may close due to inclement weather for your safety and to help conserve the integrity of the activity. We do not offer refunds, but if your visit is rained out part way through, we are happy to offer you a voucher to come back on a nicer day.
4. Pack the Necessary Provisions
Suggestions include: a light jacket, sunscreen, bug spray, boots, hats, gloves. Please don't forget diapers, wipes and formula for young children. Remember your camera as there are many amazing areas to capture memories.
5. Bring a Stroller or Small Wagon
A jogging stroller or a large wheeled stroller makes transporting tired children much easier. Strollers with small wheels tend to not work well in fields, gravel roads or the pedal cart. We have a limited number of wagons here, free for your use, available on a first come basis.
6. The Helene’s Hilltop Orchard Promise
To help ensure everyone’s safety as we welcome you back onto our farm and orchard, we ask that we make the following promises to each other:
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
*We will ensure safe sanitation practices are followed as outlined by the Lincoln County Health Department, The Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection and the Center for Disease Control. (Including the use of masks, face shields and gloves when appropriate)
- We will have hand sanitizer stations at all entrances and each register
- We will provide additional hand washing stations
- We will offer touchless transactions for all credit card transactions and will sanitize our hands after each cash transaction
- We will clean and sanitize hard surfaces and high touch surfaces regularly
- We will make sure our dinning areas meet all physical distancing guidelines
- We will limit the amount of guests indoors and provide physical distancing reminders
YOUR PROMISE TO US
*If you have been exposed to or have symptoms of COVID-19, or are concerned about contracting the virus, please help us keep everyone safe by staying home and not visiting our farm.
- You will be respectful and maintain a six foot distance from others
- You will be patient and kind to our staff and other guests
- You will be flexible as our procedures may change as additional guidelines are provided to us
- If you have any questions/concerns you will reach out and talk with Mark and Olivia
7. Please DON'T Bring
We practice good agricultural practices. Please, No Pets are allowed on the farm. Please leave your pets at home, we do not want any pets left unattended in vehicles. Please, No Weapons are allowed on the farm. Please, No carry-in food or beverages are allowed.