Helene's Hilltop Orchard Apples
At Helene's Hilltop Orchard our family works hard and takes pride in growing the highest quality apples for your family to enjoy year after year. Each year the pick-your-own season may vary due to weather and crop abundance, yet generally runs mid September to mid October. To ensure you have the most accurate information follow us on Facebook.
There's nothing like the wonder that a child experiences when they see fresh apples hanging low and ripe on the branches of our dwarf apple trees. These trees remain short, allowing pickers to access the apples without the use of ladders. We have enjoyed watching countless families grow over the years, to see them return with children and grandchildren of their own and continue the family tradition.
Upon arrival to the orchard purchase a picking bag from the cashier in the Gray Tent, along with a "Pick & Play Barnyard Pass" prior to strolling through the orchard.
- 1/2 Peck - $12
- Peck - $24
- ½ Bushel - $40
- Pick & Play Barnyard Pass - $7.50 per person over the age of 2, required for picking.
- Planning on Picking more then twice? Season Passes are available!
U-Pick season ended 10/16/22
Not wanting to pick, that's ok. We have pre-picked apples for you inside our Farm Store.
We have a variety of apples at Helene's
- Honeycrisp (available starting 9/17/22)
- Macintosh (available starting 9/17/22)
- Cortland (available starting 9/24/22)
- Zestar (available starting 9/3/22 sold out 9/20/22)
- RiverBelle (available starting 9/15/22 sold out 9/30/22)